Osseo Mayor Candidate
Website to learn more about me:
What do you hope to accomplish in office?
I will serve residents with a plan to solve budget issues and improve communication, by:
• Working with oversight to audit/remedy city tax rate and develop proactive financial investment plans.
• Communicating clearly and timely with residents; add ways residents may voice feedback.
• Being available to meet with residents 1:1.
• Mandating RFP process to ensure projects are priced competitively and meet contract requirements.
• Seeking/using residents’ input before contracting with vendors.
What are your qualifications for this office?
My qualifications include 40 years’ experience in communications, government contracting, management, grant and proposal development.
I bring eight years of volunteer experience across three Osseo commissions in support of the community:
• Represented Osseo on the NHHSC [2014-2015] • Co-chaired Osseo’s Historical Preservation Commission [2015-2017] • Spearheaded campaign to list Osseo’s water tower in the National Register of Historic Places. [2013-2018]