Fire Badly Damages Maple Grove Home
A Maple Grove family is out of their home after a house fire Thursday night. The fire happened at 8 p.m. at home in the 9300 block of Tewsbury Gate North. The
Maple Grove Fire Department had a hard time putting out the fire because it was so cold. The water turned into ice, prompting one firefighter to slip and fall. Fire Chief Tim Bush says a car caught fire in the garage, and flames quickly spread to the house. People were inside the home at the time of the fire but were able to get out safely. The house is severely damaged.
For more stories about Maple Grove, click here.