Robbinsdale Whiz Bang Days
|Come celebrate summer in the great City of Robbinsdale at the 69th Annual Whiz Bang Days! Activities kick off at 10am on Thursday, July 6, with the Robbinsdale Lions “Bistro on Broadway” at the Plaza in downtown Robbinsdale.
This four-day festival is packed with activities sponsored by community businesses and groups. Here are just some of the great events you will want to check out:
• Go Health Chiropractic – free chair massages and more
• Robbinsdale Diggers 52nd Annual Flower Show at Copperfield
• Citizen’s Independent Bank Plaza Party
• Sacred Heart Catholic School’s 14th Annual Wine & Beer Tasting
• Nonna Rosa’s Sausage Fest & Meat Raffle
• Whiz Bang Days Block Party – Under the water tower featuring the band Sticky Lifters
• Dance Party at the Lodge featuring DJ Double A, no cover.
• Hoigaards Free Try It In The Water – canoes, paddleboards and kayaks
• 5th Annual Car Show at US Bank
• Bingo at the Lodge hosted by The Drum & Bugle Corps
• Wicked Wort Brewing Tent Party – all ages!
• Peace Lutheran Church Family Summer Games – 4512 France Ave. No.
• Elim Lutheran Church Community Picnic – 3978 W. Broadway
• Three Rivers Park District Activity Sampler – log rolling and other fun activities
• Robbinsdale City Band Concert at Hollingsworth Park
• Robbin Gallery Art on the Lawn – Vendor arts and crafts for sale
For a complete list of events go to the Whiz Bang Days new website http://www.whizbangdays.org/
The Whiz Bang Days Parade is Sunday, July 9, at 3:00pm. Join Dave Kiser of CCX Media (formerly Channel 12) as we broadcast LIVE from the intersection of 40th & West Broadway. Get your seats early for your chance to win some free prizes!
The 2017 Whiz Bang Days come to a close with the Ambassador Coronation at 7:00pm at Hollingsworth Park, followed by fireworks at dusk.